It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:45 pm 
Fleet Admiral

308GUY wrote:
Very nice tribute to all included.

Lost a bunch of them this year. Wonder if it's an inordinate number..or about the average.

Everybody gets on the train sooner or later....you know....death and taxes...and all that..

I'm thinking that those like myself that are Boomers now in our sixties are just getting to that age and are starting to die more frequently. I really get a wake up when we lose those in music and entertainment that go before seventy and actually think to myself that those like a Mr. Hillerman that made it to their eighties had a pretty good life (of course it sounded as though he may have been fairly sick that last few)...As a side note, my 45 year High School reunion was this past summer, I haven't made one yet but at least was able to watch via facebook and YouTube.Most shocking was when they had a In Memoriam video of all of my classmates that have died over the years. The dog gone thing went on for almost twenty minutes!!!Now , we had over 1,200 in my class but come on!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:41 pm 
Ensign

R. I. P. !

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35