MGI Has Died and Gone to Heaven

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

Re: MGI Has Died and Gone to Heaven

#121 Post by 308GUY »

Hi Dobie:

Market? Probably not other than MPI nuts like myself.

Since just about everything in this world is about money (at least in the market place) I'd have to say, no, there probably is no market for what is contained on those recordings.

But somebody believes there is at least enough of a market for every set of series recordings available, or they wouldn't bother producing and trying to market them.

Naturally, it would depend entirely on what is in/on those tapes, as to their application and appropriateness to be included in the commercially available series package, but as I expressed earlier, I can't think of a better, at least potential source, than things taken from behind the scenes by somebody that was there at the time.

Yea, the owner of those recordings would probably get in trouble for owning them, not to mention trying to sell them, but I guess I was thinking more along the lines of having them in the hands of those putting the packages together, all legal like and licensed to be edited and included as "bonus" material. :magnum:

All academic anyway, doesn't look like they are going to be available!
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"