Favorite Season

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

MagnumILWU
Fleet Admiral

Favorite Season

#1 Post by MagnumILWU »

Mine is season 3! I'm a fan of the earlier seasons, and season 3 has the most episodes I enjoy, or that bring back good memories. Black on White, Mr. White Death, Basket Case, among others! I usually enjoy the more fun, not so serious episodes, and this season does that for me! I know we could list more than one season, but that's the test of this post, naming only one!
"pickled egg please"

KingKC
Fleet Admiral

Re: Favorite Season

#2 Post by KingKC »

I think this topic was done once before in a topic called "Best and Weakest Seasons." I remember doing a lot of statistical analysis in that topic back in March of 2016 right after I joined. But anyway.....I vote for Season 1.

MagnumILWU
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by MagnumILWU »

KingKC wrote:I think this topic was done once before in a topic called "Best and Weakest Seasons." I remember doing a lot of statistical analysis in that topic back in March of 2016 right after I joined. But anyway.....I vote for Season 1.
Ok, I believe it's not the same! I'm asking for a favorite season, not what people think is best or worst! I don't see how a 'statistical analysis', would have any bearing on which season, had the episodes a person liked the most! It's just for the fun of it, nothing more!
"pickled egg please"

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#4 Post by ConchRepublican »

If my house were on fire and I could only grab one season since my cat is in my other hand, I grab season 1.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

Season 3 is probably my favorite. Back when the show was on A&E, I started watching it just a few episodes into season 3 and saw it all the way till the end and then caught up with seasons 1 &2 when it started over again. So season 3 is what sucked me in. :magnum:

jeffran
Captain

#6 Post by jeffran »

I'd go with season 3 as well, with seasons 2 and 4 so close behind.