MPI Mini-Marathon on 11/30

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Kevster
Fleet Admiral

MPI Mini-Marathon on 11/30

#1 Post by Kevster »

Encore Classics is doing another marathon on 11/30. They are doing four episodes:, 1.1, 1.2, 8.12, and 8.13. Itty-bitty marathon, but bookends of the series...

So, after 11/30, they are restarting the series from 1.1, and going back to a single episode per day. Looks like the chaos and lack of continuity of the last few months is coming to an end.

Presuming my cable guide is accurate through all this, it means we'll be keeping MPI for another run through. At least it's staying on the air!!!

I vote we have a virtual watch party. Fess up if you're watching.

I'm going to.

After 1/22/18, my graduate school schedule will likely mean I won't be watching much of ANYTHING for the next 18 months. So, I might as well WATCH!
Trust Me!!!

Hawaii Winds
Admiral

Re: MPI Mini-Marathon on 11/30

#2 Post by Hawaii Winds »

Kevster wrote:Encore Classics is doing another marathon on 11/30. They are doing four episodes:, 1.1, 1.2, 8.12, and 8.13. Itty-bitty marathon, but bookends of the series...

So, after 11/30, they are restarting the series from 1.1, and going back to a single episode per day. Looks like the chaos and lack of continuity of the last few months is coming to an end.

Presuming my cable guide is accurate through all this, it means we'll be keeping MPI for another run through. At least it's staying on the air!!!

I vote we have a virtual watch party. Fess up if you're watching.

I'm going to.

After 1/22/18, my graduate school schedule will likely mean I won't be watching much of ANYTHING for the next 18 months. So, I might as well WATCH!
I watch at least one episode a day on Starz VOD Classics...they have MPI, all 8 seasons every episode!