Selleck on Manetti's internet radio show

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Selleck on Manetti's internet radio show

#1 Post by ConchRepublican »

I think it just finished but you should be able to listen to the archive. I'll be giving that a shot tomorrow.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 7614146180
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

Re: Selleck on Manetti's internet radio show

#2 Post by terryfromkerry »

Hey Conch,

Thanks for posting I enjoyed that ! :D
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#3 Post by ConchRepublican »

terryfromkerry wrote:Hey Conch,

Thanks for posting I enjoyed that ! :D
Glad you enjoyed it! I'm listening now . . . it's a little sad listening to Larry, especially in comparison to Selleck's energy and the fact he's about 3-4 years younger than Tom.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by terryfromkerry »

Yes, I know what you mean Conch. In contrast TS sounds like he is still on top of his game in every regard. I feel he was kindly, fondly and even respectfully indulging Larry's nostalgic notion of a possible MPI reunion tv film special ...... perhaps happening at some point. It was clear in my view from the TS reply to that specific question. TS does not believe it will ever happen!
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by Steve »

Just listened to it. I was sorry to hear Larry mention that Hillerman has become a recluse and doesn't communicate with them any longer. By the way, at the beginning Larry asks Tom about becoming a contract actor for Universal at the same time as Sam Elliott. I had just seen a couple of interviews with Sam Elliott when he was out promoting his new movie The Hero (highly recommended) and Sam mentioned that fact. He said he was contracted for $85.00/week and both he and Tom were without their famous mustaches back then.....

Lily
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by Lily »

Thanks Conch, that was really great! Really happy to hear from TS that at some point he will be doing another Jessie Stone for Hallmark. From listening to TS, really dont think believes there will be anything new re Magnum. Indeed you can never go back but the memories will always be there.