Actors you'd want to have guest-starred on "Magnum"

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

thechickinthemiddle
Fleet Admiral

Actors you'd want to have guest-starred on "Magnum"

#1 Post by thechickinthemiddle »

There were a lot of TV, movie, and frequent guest stars who appeared on a lot of other shows of the time but never on Magnum. (I'm guessing the location was a factor for some.)

My picks would be:

Meg Foster: She could easily be cast as a sort of character who you wouldn't be sure is on our heroes' side or not, and of course be a pretty welcome change for a love interest.

Ken Howard: I'm actually quite surprised the late Mr. White Shadow himself never appeared! He was on Murder, She Wrote plenty of times, even in one episode taking place in Hawaii after Magnum's run. :P

Alan Rickman: Another dearly departed great, he was indeed in Quigley Down Under with TS, but how great of a villain of the week would he have been in episodes like "Legend of the Lost Art" or "Deja Vu"? (Nothing against Julian Glover, but he was too obviously the villain. :P)

MagnumILWU
Fleet Admiral

Re: Actors you'd want to have guest-starred on "Magnum"

#2 Post by MagnumILWU »

thechickinthe middle; check out, "1980's Actors that you'd have guest star on Magnum PI..., in the Cast & Crew section!
"pickled egg please"

thechickinthemiddle
Fleet Admiral

Re: Actors you'd want to have guest-starred on "Magnum"

#3 Post by thechickinthemiddle »

Thank you! :) I'll post my pics there :)