In what order do you watch the show?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

In what order do you watch the show?

In show order
58%
Watch the seasons out of order, but watch a season's episodes in order
No votes
I only watch a few favorite episodes
No votes
I watch in random order
11%
I pick episodes to watch, but not in any order
32%
Something else
No votes

Total votes: 19

eagle
Fleet Admiral

Re: In what order do you watch the show?

#16 Post by eagle »

Brian wrote:All in order for me. I watched the first season episodes on the 30th anniversary of there air dates. It was a blast and it felt more like a special event when I watched them.
That's such a cool idea. So, you're in season 7 now?

Maybe I'll join you and watch the end of season 7, and then season 8, that way.

---

Edit: I just realized that you said "first season"...

Sperry
Lieutenant

#17 Post by Sperry »

In the UK MPI is often shown on ITV4, with 2 episodes a day (albeit the morning show a repeat of the previous afternoon)
This is how I like to get my fix and have absolutely no problem watching the same episode twice!

ps MPI seems to be on a sabatical at the the moment so I am checking the tv schedules weekly eagerly awaiting its return

Donuts ensucrats
Rear Admiral

#18 Post by Donuts ensucrats »

In chronological order and non stop. When Resolutions ends I begin again since 2010. I always thought that we are lucky to have the DVD's and having the oportunity to rewatch the story after Rick's wedding.

Now I'm at Season seven. Today it's time for Straight and Narrow :D

Have a nice day from Catalonia
Mare de Déu Senyor!!!!!!

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#19 Post by terryfromkerry »

In order and non stop too. Season 2 now .... just finished DOUBLE JEOPARDY. Every now and then my wife will ask to watch one with me. On these occasions I select one I know she'll enjoy and it could be from any season. Most recently we watched THE SIXTH POSITION and LAURA. She did not know Frank Sinatra had appeared on the show and of course I had some relevant trivia to relate ( falling into JQH mode ) from Larry Manetti's ALOHA MAGNUM. Its great to be able to select comedy or high drama or action or indeed an episode with all these ingredients. MPI is exceptional of course in this regard. :)
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".