The Pilgrimage ..... it's happening

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Rands
Rear Admiral

Re: The Pilgrimage ..... it's happening

#121 Post by Rands »

Conch:

Incredible photos, with excellent attention to detail!! It might have taken you some time to make the pilgrimage, but you certainly did it right! And, I must say, that you obviously married well, as your wife went far beyond what most spouses would. :D

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#122 Post by ConchRepublican »

The lads have changed over the years ....

I wanted to leave something as a momento but couldn't find a nice little Flamingo so, I left a little something from all of us.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

ConchRepublican

#123 Post by ConchRepublican »

308GUY wrote:Image

Boy-Howdy! Now THAT is the face of a happy camper! :lol:

Great seeing you enjoy your visit to what appears to be, the same level of enthusiasim as I know I would.

Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date.

Have you attended a luau yet?

Enjoy! :magnum:
In case you didn't notice, I posted the pics out of order. The one with Mrs. Conch and I and the signatures is pre-flight ... I look a lot more nervous there than in the one after!

We did do a Luau, Disney had one on property at Aulani so we planned on that for New Year's Eve. It was fun and Pat Monahan from Train was there with his family as well! (we had better seats 8) )
Steve wrote:
ConchRepublican wrote:
Steve wrote:
I meant to ask, is that piece of paper inserted in the gate a note from you explaining your connection with COZI TV and this site and the need to have a proper tour of The Estate......... :D

That sign on the gate is about the security system. As antiquated as a WW II soldier ...... :higgins:
I was able to procure a copy of the security note through Wiki-leaks..........

Warning to all visitors............
This site is now under the watch of the United States Department of Homeland Security and all of its entities........
As such, please be warned this property is no longer monitored by a strapping mustachioed man driving a red ferrari, two dogs, a malfunctioning electric fence, a Major-Domo with a 1980's Commodore Computer.
It is upgraded to the latest in international security systems so be fair warned.

NOTE TO ALL RUSSIAN PERSONNEL;
The system and entry box on right of gate is automatically reset to factory default codes (O-O-O-O) every hour on the hour so don't even think you can outsmart us. That was code: O-O-O-O..........
Ha PERFECT!
terryfromkerry wrote:Hi Conch,

Love the pics and delighted you both had an MPI ball in Oahu. :D
Thank you TfK!
Rands wrote:Conch:

Incredible photos, with excellent attention to detail!! It might have taken you some time to make the pilgrimage, but you certainly did it right! And, I must say, that you obviously married well, as your wife went far beyond what most spouses would. :D
Thank you Rands!!

You are right, Mrs. Conch went over and above on this one. Three visits to the Estate in7 days . . . just when I think I realize how lucky I am she surprises me, I couldn't think of a better way to kick off my 50th year, in the 50th state. Pete Five Oh indeed!

Aside from a few stragglers from other devices I'll need to import, the last batch of pictures were updated to the FB album in case anyone is interested in checking them out.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 2c77de8cdb

Thanks again for all the responses, I hope I shared enough for you all to get a feel for what it was like!
CoziTV Superfan spot

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#124 Post by 308GUY »

ConchRepublican wrote:The lads have changed over the years .... :lol: That's funny right thar! :lol:

I wanted to leave something as a momento but couldn't find a nice little Flamingo so, I left a little something from all of us.

PERFECT!

Thanks again for all the updates.

Am going to check out each and every pic you put on FB.

Hope you are relaxing and at the limit of your capacity to enjoy and experience. :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#125 Post by 308GUY »

FANtastic pictures on your FB page!

Don't have to tell you how lucky you are to have a partner that stands beside you, and enjoys the same things as you do, you cannot put a value on that, it's priceless, in the true sense of the word.

You guys are just having a grand time, from the looks of it...very happy for you.

You did it "right". You planned, you saved, you mapped out a course, talked to people who had gone before you, did everything just the way it should be done. You should both be proud of yourselves on top of being at the pinnacle of enjoyment. Pretty sure I would be, were I in your position! :lol:

Good on you both!

Keep up the fun, and stay safe & happy.

Gettin a little "chilly" back here in the east...... :D

Enjoy every moment! :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#126 Post by Steve »

308GUY wrote:FANtastic pictures on your FB page!

Don't have to tell you how lucky you are to have a partner that stands beside you, and enjoys the same things as you do, you cannot put a value on that, it's priceless, in the true sense of the word.

You guys are just having a grand time, from the looks of it...very happy for you.

You did it "right". You planned, you saved, you mapped out a course, talked to people who had gone before you, did everything just the way it should be done. You should both be proud of yourselves on top of being at the pinnacle of enjoyment. Pretty sure I would be, were I in your position! :lol:

Good on you both!

Keep up the fun, and stay safe & happy.

Gettin a little "chilly" back here in the east...... :D

Enjoy every moment! :magnum:

308 said it all........... :D Thank you and Mrs. Ultimate for sharing..........

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#127 Post by Styles Bitchley »

This thread is all kinds of wonderful. Thanks for sharing so much, Conch.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Diandra
Captain

#128 Post by Diandra »

Thanks for the lovely photos of your vacation, especially
Robin's Nest. I hope there are more to come.

ThomasMagnum
Admiral

#129 Post by ThomasMagnum »

Styles Bitchley wrote:This thread is all kinds of wonderful. Thanks for sharing so much, Conch.
+1

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#130 Post by eagle »

I've been meaning to look for your pics, and I finally got to do that today. Great pics, Conch! On that one pic of the balcony, I can just imagine Higgins pacing back and forth up there, calling out to the lads on patrol down below. What an awesome trip!

I loved what you left behind at the fence too. :D

ConchRepublican

#131 Post by ConchRepublican »

I can't believe all my picture are now dumped due to PhotoBucket's TOS change.

:evil:
CoziTV Superfan spot

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#132 Post by eagle »

ConchRepublican wrote:I can't believe all my picture are now dumped due to PhotoBucket's TOS change.

:evil:
Wow, that's totally crummy. You can't even load the image directly at PhotoBucket.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#133 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Yep. Looks like a Hail Mary pass for them as a last effort cash grab. Give it to 'em for free until they're hooked, then charge 'em up the ass. Classic drug dealer economics.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#134 Post by eagle »

CR -- If you care to send me the images, I can load them on my server and serve them from there. PM me for contact info if you like.

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

#135 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

Happy to announce that we'll be back at the Robin's Nest on 1st October.
Any particular things we should be looking at?

We'll bring Aqua Socks for this time which should make he lath to the beach easier when the water is a bit higher .