The Robin Masters Estate (Pahonu)

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Nikita70
Vice Admiral

Re: The Robin Masters Estate (Pahonu)

#1666 Post by Nikita70 »

Reviving this wonderful thread. I too have fallen in love with the estate. I have had a new separate building built on my property which is a two story structure. The bottom will be my cuemaking shop. The top will be mainly a game room with either a pool table or a snooker table, I’m an avid player of both, I just have to decide which I want more. I’m thinking of incorporating some TM guesthouse styles but not sure what I want to do yet. I’m a woodworker by trade so at least I have that going for me lol.
Suggestions?

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#1667 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Nikita70 wrote:Reviving this wonderful thread. I too have fallen in love with the estate. I have had a new separate building built on my property which is a two story structure. The bottom will be my cuemaking shop. The top will be mainly a game room with either a pool table or a snooker table, I’m an avid player of both, I just have to decide which I want more. I’m thinking of incorporating some TM guesthouse styles but not sure what I want to do yet. I’m a woodworker by trade so at least I have that going for me lol.
Suggestions?
- Rubber Chicken
- gorilla mask
- Gauguin painting
- wall mounted hat rack with ball caps
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Nikita70
Vice Admiral

#1668 Post by Nikita70 »

- Rubber Chicken
- gorilla mask
- Gauguin painting

Good, I like it. 3 things here are inexpensive. The painting...might have to be print

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#1669 Post by ConchRepublican »

Styles Bitchley wrote:
Nikita70 wrote:Reviving this wonderful thread. I too have fallen in love with the estate. I have had a new separate building built on my property which is a two story structure. The bottom will be my cuemaking shop. The top will be mainly a game room with either a pool table or a snooker table, I’m an avid player of both, I just have to decide which I want more. I’m thinking of incorporating some TM guesthouse styles but not sure what I want to do yet. I’m a woodworker by trade so at least I have that going for me lol.
Suggestions?
- Rubber Chicken
- gorilla mask
- Gauguin painting
All of the above plus a hideaway kitchen. :-)
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

☨magnum.t
Admiral

#1670 Post by ☨magnum.t »

If anyone has 1.9 Mil laying around here is an opportunity to own a piece of land so close to Robins Nest you can thow at seashell and hit it! https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/2 ... ct/15_zm/?
That reminds me of the time....

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#1671 Post by Steve »

☨magnum.t wrote:If anyone has 1.9 Mil laying around here is an opportunity to own a piece of land so close to Robins Nest you can thow at seashell and hit it! https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/2 ... ct/15_zm/?
It even comes with a ready made, weathered Paradise sign....

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#1672 Post by ConchRepublican »

I heard a rumor the Estate was for sale again, anyone hear anything about that?
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#1673 Post by Steve »

ConchRepublican wrote:I heard a rumor the Estate was for sale again, anyone hear anything about that?

Wow......Wouldn't that be something.... I couldn't find anything on the Oahu Real Estate sites other than it looks like the property value has gone down a bit.....I say if any of us make it to the "Million Magnum March" this summer we pass a donation bucket around and see how much we can pool together....

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#1674 Post by J.J. Walters »

I've been out of touch with the news of the Estate. But, Please don't say it is the Obama's. Please!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#1675 Post by Steve »

J.J. Walters wrote:I've been out of touch with the news of the Estate. But, Please don't say it is the Obama's. Please!

I'm thinking that if it was the property would be all back together by now. It sounds like it is a slow process rehabbing the property by who ever is in charge............

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#1676 Post by Sam »

Last edited by Sam on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#1677 Post by K Hale »

Sam wrote:
J.J. Walters wrote:I've been out of touch with the news of the Estate. But, Please don't say it is the Obama's. Please!
Welcome back JJ.. haven't heard anything on the estate and it's been over 3 years now.. the initial claim was it wasn't Obama who bought it but his pal in Chicago.

Without getting political he didn't do anything in 8 years I doubt he could do anything in 3 years on the estate.
>)>)
It would be awesome if this fun forum remained the one place on the interwebs that was not political. I suppose that's not possible judging by this?
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

Styles Bitchley

#1678 Post by Styles Bitchley »

K Hale wrote:It would be awesome if this fun forum remained the one place on the interwebs that was not political. I suppose that's not possible judging by this?
It usually is, but some people can't help themselves sometimes. James can pretty much do whatever he wants around here though!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#1679 Post by Sam »

Sorry it was just a little joke if you're offended I'll delete it.. you can delete your post and we can move on.

Styles Bitchley

#1680 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Sam wrote:Sorry it was just a little joke if you're offended I'll delete it.. you can delete your post and we can move on.
I think you've earned the right to do whatever you want around here too, Sam! (even though I don't agree with you!) :wink:

- J.Q.H.