Thursday night is Magnum night on Cozi TV

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

Thursday night is Magnum night on Cozi TV

#1 Post by Stelth »

Does anyone else look forward to Thursday nights like I do? 4 episodes of Magnum in a row is pretty nice.
http://www.cozitv.com/

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#2 Post by Stelth »

Tonight's episodes are:
Operation: Silent Night
The Look
No More Mr. Nice Guy
& Rembrandt's Girl

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Stelth »

Apparently I'm the only one here who watches Cozi.

Kevster
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Kevster »

Stelth wrote:Apparently I'm the only one here who watches Cozi.
I would have watched it if I could get it....
Trust Me!!!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#5 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Cozi isn't avaliable on Directv.

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#6 Post by Doc Ibold »

I'd watch, but I don't get it.

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by Stelth »

I have Comcast...too bad Cozi isn't more widespread.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#8 Post by ConchRepublican »

I'm the face of Magnum PI on CoziTV and I don't even get the station. :-(
(another DirecTV guy here)
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#9 Post by Stelth »

ConchRepublican wrote:I'm the face of Magnum PI on CoziTV and I don't even get the station. :-(
(another DirecTV guy here)
That's you??? The printer guy... Very cool! I see that commercial every week. That's a nice tiki bar set-up you have.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#10 Post by J.J. Walters »

He's not the "printer guy". He's "The Ultimate Fan of Magnum P.I."! :)

I guess I'm one of the few people who get Cozi. I watch it over-the-air, just like the old days. Truthfully, I've only caught a few Magnum episodes though. I don't seek out to watch the episodes, because, well, I have all the episodes on DVD! I've seen each episode so many times already! But sometimes I'll stumble upon an episode if I happen to be surfing (which isn't much anymore). And that's always neat, to see Magnum on the air.

Now, Tuesday nights on Cozi are a whole different matter - Charlie's Angels, followed by The Bionic Woman. Mmm-Mmm-Mmm. :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#11 Post by Stelth »

J.J. Walters wrote:He's not the "printer guy". He's "The Ultimate Fan of Magnum P.I."! :)

I guess I'm one of the few people who get Cozi. I watch it over-the-air, just like the old days. Truthfully, I've only caught a few Magnum episodes though. I don't seek out to watch the episodes, because, well, I have all the episodes on DVD! I've seen each episode so many times already! But sometimes I'll stumble upon an episode if I happen to be surfing (which isn't much anymore). And that's always neat, to see Magnum on the air.

Now, Tuesday nights on Cozi are a whole different matter - Charlie's Angels, followed by The Bionic Woman. Mmm-Mmm-Mmm. :)

Right you are. I won't make that mistake again. ;)

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#12 Post by Steve »

It's my Thursday night must-see TV. I like how they group the four episodes from the same season although it would have been great if they aired in the exact order..............Oh, and "our" ultimate fan segment with Peter still kicks ass over the Lone Ranger ultimate fan!!!!!!!

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#13 Post by Stelth »

Steve wrote:It's my Thursday night must-see TV. I like how they group the four episodes from the same season although it would have been great if they aired in the exact order..............Oh, and "our" ultimate fan segment with Peter still kicks ass over the Lone Ranger ultimate fan!!!!!!!
It is puzzling how they skip around in the season. I wonder why they don't air them in order

That lone ranger guy is dorky as hell

ConchRepublican

#14 Post by ConchRepublican »

Stelth wrote:That's you??? The printer guy... Very cool! I see that commercial every week. That's a nice tiki bar set-up you have.
Yes it is!

Thank you, we call it Flemingo Key .... Our own little tropical hideaway in Queens, NY. ;-)
CoziTV Superfan spot

ConchRepublican

#15 Post by ConchRepublican »

J.J. Walters wrote:He's not the "printer guy". He's "The Ultimate Fan of Magnum P.I."! :)
LOL!!!!
J.J. Walters wrote:I guess I'm one of the few people who get Cozi. I watch it over-the-air, just like the old days. Truthfully, I've only caught a few Magnum episodes though. I don't seek out to watch the episodes, because, well, I have all the episodes on DVD! I've seen each episode so many times already! But sometimes I'll stumble upon an episode if I happen to be surfing (which isn't much anymore). And that's always neat, to see Magnum on the air.
Very true, and something I miss. It's like hearing a great song you love on the radio, yeah, you may own the CD (I almost wrote tape!:-P) and can play it anytime, but when it just comes on the radio it's a little more special. And then you wind up singing Born to Run at the top of your lungs and playing air drums like no one can see you!
J.J. Walters wrote:Now, Tuesday nights on Cozi are a whole different matter - Charlie's Angels, followed by The Bionic Woman. Mmm-Mmm-Mmm. :)
I can see how that would be appointment TV. ;-)
CoziTV Superfan spot