The older I get..

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Rolie
Lieutenant Junior Grade

The older I get..

#1 Post by Rolie »

... the more Magnum I am. Thinking about growing the stash back in full bloom rather than the short cut goatee I've had for a number of years. I had a head full of hair up to a month ago when I thought of doing a DIY hair trim around the edges. That failed miserably so I cut it down to what Selleck has at present. Some people are blessed with a skull that looks good with the Caeser look but I do not. So, I'm about to endeavor on a journey that takes me back to a place most of us guys and gals of that time remember as though it was yesterday. Already lost the weight, so now I'll dust off the shorty shorts, flower shirts, Sperry's, and indulge myself into that mindset once again (as though I grew out of it) And why not... I'm at an age when most of the goofy things I do are forgivable though embarrassing. I'm still working at my insurance agency ( MANSINSURANCE.COM ) and am blessed with clients that let me be me. Now my wife and kids may think I'm a bit nuts but holey maceral.. Life is Short - Live it Well ( Marie ). Okay, if any of the old timers from the alt.tv.magnum-pi of come this way... I'll be there as well, putting the drinks of Higgy's tab.

Aloha Friday
Admiral

Re: The older I get..

#2 Post by Aloha Friday »

LOL...I heard shorty shorts are making a comeback, but at 60 I might pass on that, but at work on Fridays, it is "Aloha Friday" and the Aloha shirt is on. Not only me but most of the civilians I work with in my division.
Aloha Friday
Tidewater, Virginia

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Chris109 »

Rolie wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:24 pm ... the more Magnum I am. Thinking about growing the stash back in full bloom rather than the short cut goatee I've had for a number of years. I had a head full of hair up to a month ago when I thought of doing a DIY hair trim around the edges. That failed miserably so I cut it down to what Selleck has at present. Some people are blessed with a skull that looks good with the Caeser look but I do not. So, I'm about to endeavor on a journey that takes me back to a place most of us guys and gals of that time remember as though it was yesterday. Already lost the weight, so now I'll dust off the shorty shorts, flower shirts, Sperry's, and indulge myself into that mindset once again (as though I grew out of it) And why not... I'm at an age when most of the goofy things I do are forgivable though embarrassing. I'm still working at my insurance agency ( MANSINSURANCE.COM ) and am blessed with clients that let me be me. Now my wife and kids may think I'm a bit nuts but holey maceral.. Life is Short - Live it Well ( Marie ). Okay, if any of the old timers from the alt.tv.magnum-pi of come this way... I'll be there as well, putting the drinks of Higgy's tab.
My new quote to live by. By Brian Dennehy from Driveways (2019)

You know, people say things...
People say things,
But it doesn't matter.

You understand?
It...doesn't...matter.
You're a good kid.

Fuque (sic) 'em.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Sam »

Rolie wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:24 pm ... the more Magnum I am. Thinking about growing the stash back in full bloom rather than the short cut goatee I've had for a number of years. I had a head full of hair up to a month ago when I thought of doing a DIY hair trim around the edges. That failed miserably so I cut it down to what Selleck has at present. Some people are blessed with a skull that looks good with the Caeser look but I do not. So, I'm about to endeavor on a journey that takes me back to a place most of us guys and gals of that time remember as though it was yesterday. Already lost the weight, so now I'll dust off the shorty shorts, flower shirts, Sperry's, and indulge myself into that mindset once again (as though I grew out of it) And why not... I'm at an age when most of the goofy things I do are forgivable though embarrassing. I'm still working at my insurance agency ( MANSINSURANCE.COM ) and am blessed with clients that let me be me. Now my wife and kids may think I'm a bit nuts but holey maceral.. Life is Short - Live it Well ( Marie ). Okay, if any of the old timers from the alt.tv.magnum-pi of come this way... I'll be there as well, putting the drinks of Higgy's tab.
Hey Bruddah...I'll give you a call tomorrow or sometime in the next few days.